What's in the Yummy
At Nutty Bunny we believe in full transparency to our consumers. We are always proud to share nutritional and source information for all our ingredients. We pride ourselves in the fact that our products are all nutrient dense and bring real value to your daily dietary requirements.
Why we love nuts
Nuts not only taste great but are also bursting with nutrients as well, making for a flavorful and healthy treat. Turns out they are a great base for ice cream, too.
Cashews are the base of all of our flavors! We love cashews because they:
- Are an excellent source of copper, and a good source of phosphorus, magnesium, manganese, and zinc
- Are lower in fat (47%) than most other nuts and most of the fat is unsaturated
- Contain 20% protein Support heart & lung function
- Have anti fungal properties and are nurturing to dry skin
- Contain antioxidants
We make our own almond milk! Why? Honestly, because it’s just creamier and yummier that way and keep the maximum nutritional properties. Unlike many store bought almond milks, we grind and use the entire nut instead of straining out the nutrients.
What are the benefits of making our almond milk?
- Exceptional source of vitamin E and rich in manganese, magnesium and riboflavin
- Promotes heart health, healthy weight and digestive system health
Let’s not forget our other nutrient rich organic ingredients!
...not to be confused with cocoa, which is processed and usually has additives. Cacao beans grow on trees found in Central and South America. When these beans are processed, they become cocoa and chocolate, but our raw and organic beans keep the super powers that others loose through processing.
- Highest source of magnesium and chromium of any food.
- All compounds found in raw cacao benefit longevity
- Rich in vitamins A,B (1,2,3,5,and 6), C, E, magnesium, copper, calcium, manganese, zinc, sulphur, iron, chromium, phosphorous, omega 6 fatty acids, amino acids, carbohydrates, soluble fiber and enzymes.
Coconut Oil and Coconut Milk
- One of the few significant plant sources of lauric acid that enhances brain function and the immune system
- Antiviral and antibacterial properties
- Anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and antiseptic
- Aids with digestion
- Contains 84 minerals and is high in iron, magnesium, phosphorus, calcium, potassium and chloride
- Also contains traces of boron, fluoride, iodine, zinc, selenium and copper, all of which are necessary for overall bodily health.
- Used for over 2500 years in India
- Long known for its anti-inflammatory properties, recent research has revealed that it can be helpful in the treatment of many different health conditions
- The finest selection of organic Fair Trade teas
Where do we begin with all the benefits?
- Contains polyphenols, which are anti-oxidants that give tea medicinal benefits
- May play a role in preventing or delaying cell damage and in protecting cells cancer-causing substances